NUCO Logistics is committed to environmental sustainability. We consider environmental performance to be an integral part of our business strategy and operations. We encourage customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders to do the same.
To minimize environmental impacts, NUCO Logistics specifically commits to:
- Follow all applicable legal and other requirements related to the environmental impact of our business activities.
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible (recyclable, refurbished, etc.) products, equipment, and shipping materials.
- Segregate wastes for reuse and recycling in our business offices.
- Track and reduce energy and water consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in our business operations.
- Understand the environmental implications of our broader business operations and work with relevant trade associations to contribute to improvements in the environmental impact of shipping and the distribution of goods.
- Educate, train and motivate our employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Comply with and exceed the environmental standards of our customers.
- Work with customers to analyze sustainable shipping options and costs as appropriate.
In the spirit of continuous improvement, NUCO Logistics will monitor our environmental impacts and set goals to continually advance our sustainability efforts.